Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ken and Carrie

Ken and Carrie had their wedding and reception at The Mansion on Judges Hill. This was my first time shooting there. What a cool venue - very classic and beautiful. Very fitting for this couple. I was also fortunate enough to work with Bridget from Clink again, who is a super wedding coordinator! Matt shot this wedding with me. I feel very lucky to have a network of talented photographers to work with.

There were some Louisiana traditions in this wedding that I had never seen before. So cool to see the "ring pull" and the "second line dance". Everyone was shakin' it all night, what a blast!



001

002

003

004

005

006

007

008

009

010

011

012

013

014

015

016

017

018

019

020

021

022

023

024

Awesome vendors that helped make this day happen

Ceremony/Reception - Mansion at Judge's Hill
Wedding Coordinator - Clink
Guitarist - Ravner Music
DJ - Encore Productions/DJ Adam
Rentals - Marquee Events
Cakes - Sansalone's
Florist - Westbank Flower Market
Hair - Rebecca Villareal
Make-up - Sarin Truelson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome awesome awesome photos (bridesmaid robin here) - these are absolutely incredible and capture how much fun everyone had at that wedding!!!

pateezy said...

OMG, the pictures are gorgeous. I love everyone. I was in tears. I am sooo proud of you Carrie, I told you this day was coming. Congratulations to you and Ken.