Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Dry Season

Barbara and I have been friends for several years since she interned at my old day job. We enjoy running together where we usually end up talking to each other like therapists would, that is until we are out of breath from pushing each other to go faster! Aside from being a school teacher and lacrosse coach, she is the lead singer of The Dry Season. She has invited me several times to come see the band.... one REALLY strong cup of coffee later I finally stayed awake late enough to see them. Naturally I had to bring my camera, its like my wooby in uncomfortable situations. With camera in hand, I know what to do!

It blows me a way the talent this young woman has. Its been so great having her friendship and seeing her grow into her young professional career. It was fun to get out of the house and see The Dry Season rock out!

IMG_7348

IMG_7364

IMG_7386

IMG_7409

IMG_7446

IMG_7469

IMG_7462

IMG_7480

1 comment:

Sean Wray said...

I love band photos. They are always so colorful and the people always have great facial expressions!