Monday, November 24, 2008

Ellis Family

I had had the opportunity to photograph Scott and Gabi on several occasions. Most recently Gabi before Pavla was born. They asked me to come shoot a picture for their Christmas card this year. Throw a dog (Lucy) in the mix and its quite a chore to get everyone looking their best. I think we ended up with a nice family portrait that is bound to make Mom and Dad smile. I am hoping once Pavla is more mobile we can head out for more of lifestyle session. Regardless its always great to get together with Scott, Gabi and now baby Pavla. What a cutie!

IMG_7761-1

IMG_7767-2

IMG_7811-3

3 comments:

Sean Wray said...

I like the trunk! It's like a little pre-christmas gift!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...what wonderful pictures! I can't wait for us to have babies so you can take cute baby pictures for us too! :) Hope all is well!

Now and Then Photography said...

Freakin adorable. Great idea with the suite case.