Friday, August 29, 2008

Rockin Engagement Session

Jamie and Justin had a few fun ideas for their engagement session. The first was a play off of American Gothic. This is their rockin version! I was not sure which I liked best, but these 3 stood out to me.

Jusin Jamie

Jusin Jamie-2

Jusin Jamie-3

Ring Pops.... not only great for proposals... but tasty too!

Jusin Jamie-4

Jusin Jamie-5

Jusin Jamie-6

You should have seen the look on my wife's face when I told her I shot some engagement photos of them in bed!

Jusin Jamie-7

Jusin Jamie-8

We had a lot of fun during this shoot. I am really looking forward to their wedding in November!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love-love-LOVE the monkeybars photo!!!! That is so sweet and fun and adorable! The first photo is quite powerful. It didn't make me get that "engagement photo" type of feeling from it like you did with the others. However, I really liked that you shared the inspiration for that pose. The lighting and those clouds are fantastic, too!

amyoutlaw said...

DCM - Got your link off of Rhys' blog. THese engagement photos are so origianl and so Austin!
Amy - Rhys' aunt

Sassani Photography said...

I've said what I needed to say in my emails... I love the pics, your work rocks. Getting better and better as you go along!!!

Good work.

Anonymous said...

Love the first one - the CBGB shirt is awesome and so fitting!

Stacy Cross said...

Um . . . .SO fun! How cool are these?!

Shannon said...

Ummm..yes, yes a thousand times yes! These are great!