Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby Wray is here!

Sean is my second shooter at the majority of the wedding I shoot. Many of the images that appear on my website and blog are from him. He is an awesome photographer and an even better friend. Today he and his beautiful wife Wendy had a boy! The name was not decided on just yet, I am sure if you check out Sean's Blog you will see many more photos of the new man of the house.

Here is Sean fielding one of many calls. Congrats coming from everyone!

Baby Wray

Here is the new man just 6 hours after his birth

Baby Wray-2

I could not get over how great Wendy looked. I thought you were suppose to be passed out tired!

Baby Wray-3

Baby Wray-4

Way to go Sean, you made your boy cry!

Baby Wray-5

I think Sean was a little sleep deprived... can you say Starbucks?

Baby Wray-6

Congrats to the Wray family! Love you guys!

No comments: