Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Family trip to the coast

We came down to Port Aransas to join my parents, niece and nephew for some fun in the sun. Last year we were suppose to come for a trip but were sidelined when Ava decided to come 3 1/2 months early. Day one was spent at the pool which Ava liked very much.

IMG_9951

We went down to the beach today, for some sand castle building and skim board action!

IMG_0163
My beautiful wife showing Ava the ocean. The water was suprisingly refreshing.

IMG_0102
My nephew Tyler with some pro skim board action!

IMG_0204

I had to get out there and give this skim boarding a go. Morgan looks mildly terrified!

PICT0143


Tomorrow holds some more beach fun!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Woah! That's where we just were on our honeymoon! Let me know if you ever want a cool house to stay in (off Anchor Dr.). :)

Sassani Photography said...

The water looks so much nicer in pictures!!!

Love the first picture of AVA!!! lol