Friday, June 20, 2008

Travis and Nicole's Engagement Photos

Travis and Nicole met me over in East Austin for their engagement shoot. We had a good time and did our best not to be eaten alive my mosquitos.

DCM Photography Engagement

DCM Photography Engagement-2

DCM Photography Engagement-3

DCM Photography Engagement-4

DCM Photography Engagement-5

DCM Photography Engagement-6

DCM Photography Engagement-7

DCM Photography Engagement-8

DCM Photography Engagement-9

DCM Photography Engagement-10

DCM Photography Engagement-11

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

Where is that amazing wall in the first pic, and the yellow wall too? What an amazing location to shoot! The pics are great!!!

Oh, btw, would love to shoot with you again....I'll see whenever I'm in town long enough and let you know! :)

Sherry Hammonds said...

I knew that was you at the tracks! Great stuff! I love the light!