Monday, June 9, 2008

Golf Tourney

Today was my nephew Tyler's first golf tournament. This took place at Harvey Penick Golf Course in Austin. Tyler let me know that I was there to be his photographer not his "Uncle".  I did my best not to let him down. Tyler ended up finishing up in 2nd place out of 9 other golfers in his age group. One stroke decided first and second place. Tyler shot 3 over par on a 9 hole course. I was amazed every time he took a swing at the ball. It just always seemed to end up where it was suppose to go.




My Mom, Sister and Niece Morgan were all along to (quietly) watch Tyler in his first tourney.



Junior PGA watch out. Tyler is coming!!


This was my favorite shot of the day.


Morgan being the princess that she is needed a few photos as well.


Here is the not so happy 2nd place finisher. I have a feeling there will be a first place finish in the near future.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did such a GREAT job Dave! Thank you soooo much! - Sonny & Shannon