Friday, June 27, 2008

11 Months Old

Our beautiful daughter is officially 11 months old. We headed out to the front yard for a few quick pictures this morning. Ava Marie has me wrapped around her little finger!

11 Months

11 months shades

I mean seriously... Can you look into those eyes and tell her no?

11 Months-2

11 Months-3

Dress in mouth! Seems everything goes there these days.

11 Months-4

She might now have much hair on her head but she does have some beautiful eyelashes!

11 Months-5

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one awesome baby right there!

melissa said...

Oh, she's so big!!
Those are beautiful.

Shannon said...

CUUUUUTE!

Unknown said...

Hi! I was just admiring your photography! BEAUTIFUL! I am a beginning photographer in southeast GA. I was wondering if you could email me with what type of camera and lens you have!! I just LOVE these!

Thanks!
Jenny
jenny_thomas@bellsouth.net