Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Justin and Jamie

I met Justin a few years ago while shooting Alison and Joel's wedding (their album is on my website). Justin and Jamie are my "rockin' couple", we did a super fun engagement session back in August. I knew this wedding was going to be a blast and boy was I right! Matt and I drove down to Columbus, TX to the Live Oak Art Center and from there the fun ensued.



Chandler Blog-18

Chandler Blog

Chandler Blog-3

Chandler Blog-4

Chandler Blog-5

Chandler Blog-2

Chandler Blog-6

Chandler Blog-7

Chandler Blog-8

Chandler Blog-9

Chandler Blog-10

Chandler Blog-11

Chandler Blog-12

Chandler Blog-13

Chandler Blog-14

Chandler Blog-17

Chandler Blog-15

Chandler Blog-16

Chandler Blog-19

Chandler Blog-20

Chandler Blog-21

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was An Honor To Be At My Cousin's Wedding Whom I Love Very Much. I Wish Both Of You The Best And Hope You Have A Blessed & Wonderful Life Ahead. Glad To Have Jamie A Part Of Our Family. Love And God Bless

David Tyner