Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lauren's Bridals

I met Lauren and her bridal entourage out at Mayfield Park on a balmy June morning for her bridal shoot. We started off doing some of the traditional posed shots to please the parents. That didn't last too long when she told me that she wanted "fun" bridals. That is music to my ears! Fun is exactly what he had. Lauren is a classic beauty and so much fun to work with. Her wedding was just more of the same. I hope to have those posted soon.

Grosse Bridal

Grosse Bridal-2

Grosse Bridal-3

Grosse Bridal-4

Grosse Bridal-5

Grosse Bridal-6

Grosse Bridal-7

Grosse Bridal-8

Grosse Bridal-9

3 comments:

Sean Wray said...

I really like these. She is very natural and relaxed.

Me said...

I like the 3rd, 4th, and last one. I've seen too many posed wedding pictures and seeing some wedding pictures where someone is having fun is refreshing.

Sassani Photography said...

Nice shots. Love the last one and the flower shot.