Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dante Update

Today I stopped by Michelle and Jim's house to pay a visit to Dante. For those that do not know him yet please check out my blog entry from last week. I did not know they made LIVESTRONG collars, but it was no suprise when he greeted me at the door wearing his! His surgery went well and he is recovering nicely. He will begin his first round of Chemo in about a week.

Dante One Week Post-4

Its very obvious that he loves Michelle!

Dante One Week Post-3

I brought Ava along to visit (she loves animals). Dante was so sweet with her. You would be hard pressed to dislike Dante. He is such a great Dog.

Dante One Week Post-7

Cancer SUCKS! Glad to see Dante and his owners LivingStrong

Dante One Week Post-10

Michelle put a harness on him which allows him to get around a little better with some help.

Dante One Week Post-11

2 comments:

Me said...

Oh, that's so sad about Dante. I remember first meeting him about a year ago and he seemed like a great dog. I'm sure that he'll adjust fine to being a tripod.

Shannon said...

Feel better soon Dante! Thanks for updating us on him!