Friday, March 6, 2009

Pat on the back

BCA-header

Last year I registered on WeddingWire.com. I recently received notification that I was selected for the Brides Choice Award. After running around my house a few times screaming "I'M A WINNER! I'M A WINNER", I thought it best to come and let you know too! woo hoo!! Thanks to all my awesome clients who voted and gave me the nice reviews.

Taken from the site: "In its inaugural year, the Bride's Choice Awards recognizes vendors from the WeddingWire Network that demonstrate excellent quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value of cost and flexibility. Unlike other awards in which winners are selected by the company, the Bride's Choice Awards are determined exclusively by recent newlyweds (brides and grooms) through surveys and reviews. Our winning vendors have set the bar high for this competition, demonstrating excellent service and expertise in their industry."

Maybe this would make for a new tattoo to add to my collection?

7 comments:

Annemarie said...

Congrats......that's really awesome, although I think you could probably celebrate in another way than getting a celebratory tattoo! :)

Corinne said...

Congratulations!!! I wish I would've known so I could've voted for you!! Not that you needed it or anything... :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, Dave! You're a winner, too? Congrats!
Let me guess... you didn't even know other people were voting for you, either? lol!

Cheers!

melissa said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Sean Wray said...

you're the bomb! You go boyyyy.

SMS Photography said...

congrats!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dave, you did great at our wedding. Thanks so much for doing such a great job, looks like the hard work pays off. Oh- and yes, this justifies a new tat.