Monday, September 29, 2008

Cute Commute Calendar

Fellow cyclist and friend Marsha asked me if I would be interested in donating my time to photograph a few ladies for her Cute Commute Calendar, which I have since renamed "Hot Chicks who ride bikes". I love to ride my bike, I love to take pictures and Gals who ride bikes are A-OK in with me!

Michelle and Lisa are both wrapping up grad school at UT, so it was only fitting to have a UT inspired month for them!

Mich Lisa Blog

This second image could be titled (Girls who could kick your butt!) Check out those guns!

Mich Lisa Blog-3

Rachel met me out for a sunrise session this past Sunday. She is keeping it weird and representing Austin to the fullest!

Rach Blog-2

No, she doesn't rock the costume all the time, but given an appropriate race she can "work it!"

Rach Blog-3

I love this last image, looks like she can lift off at any time!

Rach Blog

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

LOL - love that last one too!! Can't wait to see the whole calendar!!

Stacy Cross said...

How fun! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures! I just posted about this project on my blog (http://www.ATXBS.com) and used one of your photos in the article, I hope you don't mind. I gave full credit and linked back to this site. I can't wait 'till this is released!

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I love your use of light in these images- makes them pop!