Friday, May 2, 2008

Real Engagement Photos

Ross contacted me a while back about an idea of a photo shoot of he and his girlfriend Maggie at Bull Creek Dog Park. He told Maggie that he hired me to shoot some photos of them with their two dogs (Coco and Mario) before they move back home to Minneapolis.



The shoot started off as planned but Ross had an important question to ask while I was there.


Needless to say... She said YES! 

If you are ever wondering why couples are kissing so much in their engagement photos, well..  it just sort of happens. No scripting or posing in these images!



After Ross popped the question my dog (Lela) felt it best to be the first to congratulate the happy couple...  such a loving dog!







4 comments:

Ross said...

Thanks so much for being there to get photos of this. They're awesome!

brad said...

Great pictures! Congratulations Ross and Maggie. Can't wait to get you two back up to the midwest.

Rishi said...

i love those dogs

Anonymous said...

Good thing you guys are leaving, I want to keep those "Singles in Austin" statistics high. just kidding ... I'll miss you guys Congratualtions kids!!!