Saturday, November 10, 2007

Maricela and Jose

Maricela and Jose had an outdoor service on the grounds of St. Helen Catholic Church in Georgetown, TX. They had their amazing reception was at the Georgetown Community Center. Maricela and Jose did an amazing job on the details. They handled the majority of the decorations and everything looked perfect! DocIt Video Service handled their videography, we collaborated with them to add some stills to their wedding video. There is a short clip that Jerry from DocIt Video put together at the bottom of this posting. Please take a second to look at their Album Pre Design.





Hi Dave!

I hope everything is well for you and your beautiful family. As for us, well, we are back in town now. We've been in since Tuesday night and I've had a chance to take a look at most of the pictures you took. They are amazing! You and Sean do such a wonderful job that I'm not sure how we were able to afford you! Anyhow, I'm glad we did because I'm sure the final outcome will be beautiful as well. As for the design work, I'm obviously more than pleased with what I've seen so far. I hope this final process doesn't take that long as I'm anxious to show off our album. Again, thanks for everything and hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,

Maricela Reyna

No comments: