Friday, October 19, 2007

Brenda and Rhet

Brenda and Rhet had their ceremony at Terra Vista Ranch House which was a first for us. They hired the awesome services of Kelly with Own Fairy Godmother to be their wedding coordinating team. Kelly and her crew left a great lasting impression. Shannon with Boquets of Austin was the floral designer at this amazing celebration.

Catering was handled by The Catering Company and their amazing cake was baked by Allison at Wildflower Bakery. I am not joking when I say that "That was the absolute best wedding cake I have ever eaten!" As you can imagine I have tried quite a few! Please take a look at this cake, it is gorgeous! Mariachi En Fuego performed and Dexter with DJ For Hire kept the tunes pumpin' and the crowd dancing all night long! Sean captured what is now my favorite wedding image, check it out on the first page I posted below. He is an amazing photographer and I feel very fortunate to have him on my team!

Please take a look at Brenda and Rhet's Album Pre Design







Dave,

God has truly given you a gift. Thank you for capturing such incredible moments. I am speechless.

Thank you!
Brenda

No comments: